Sunday, March 25, 2007

T Minus 12 days....

T minus 12 days….

That’s right. My birthday bash is quickly approaching! I hope you’re all planning on coming (in spirit or in the flash). The next couple of weeks are quite insane for me, so here’s my current stream of consciousness thinking…

- I have to write my publishing contracts for my students. Today. They are writing non-fiction booklets on subject of interest to them. Topics range from the very specific ‘Albino Koalas’, to the less specific ‘The Attack on Pearl Harbor’ (which is quite narrow, considering this student initially wanted to write about “World War I, World War II, and Slavery”. Kids have to start working on them tomorrow, so I’ve got to get on that.

- I am babysitting four of the six upcoming nights. Yikes. But hey, at least I’ll get some $$!

- I really need to figure out WTF I am doing this summer. Contrary to popular belief, teachers do NOT get summers “off”.

- Anyone want to be my work out/ walking buddy? I could use one.

- I found my high school yearbook at my parents house. Luckily, my senior picture is not entirely crap, and I don’t look entirely different.

- BodyPump on Wednesday at 4:30! Who’s coming with me???

- Muppet double feature at the Brattle on Friday with Kate, Aaron, and Abbie. Sure to be filled with laughs and nostalgia (and candy).

- I really have to mail my invitations to my “I don’t see them nearly enough” friends.

- I have to figure out what MY Michelle-themed t-shirt will say….

- Psychics are hilarious.

- The birthday anxiety (that has happened yearly since the events of 1998) has set in. This is only the second time I have even celebrated my birthday since I was 19. I have a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. I always get that feeling. I wish I were used to it by now, but I really, really am not. I’ll become a hermit soon. Don’t be upset. It’s not about you.

- I’m paring down my birthday bash. Like a lot. Bye-bye scavenger hunt. And probably bye-bye brunch. It’s just easier (especially for me).

- Good luck Kel. You know why! ;)

- I’m psyched about my bargains. I got two pair of $100 each shoes for $10 each. YESSSSSS.

- My brother’s wedding is in just over two months. Holy CRAP! It’s going to be a blast.

- Zodiac was such a great movie, that even though I was exhausted and could have used a few minutes of shut eye while driving back to NH last night, I didn’t. The ghost of the Zodiac probably would have killed me.

- I don’t like surprises.

- Kate comes home today! YAY!!!!

So that’s it folks. It’s all I got. Sorry I’ve been a bad blogette. You can punch me later.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

stilettoheights said...

Happy early birthday, I wish I could attend the event in person, I would die to get a jenn t-shirt, how fantastic...

anyway, if I were in NH I would work out with you, like all the time...

perhaps someday we will be returning and we can be work out buddies.

xoxo